Sunday, September 27, 2009

What a family!

We had the Thelle's family with us this evening at TFS. Karl Thelle is the son of one of the founders of TFS. I learned from our pastor John's email that Karl Thelle had spent his younger days at TFS. He and more than 20 family members were with us in our worship service. Members of different ages sang both during the service and after the supper. What a family! What a singing! I was moved even though I didn't really know what they're singing. I just wanted to join them.

Then I said to Kelvin maybe we should do something simliar. Yes, we surely should sing. Birgitte is in, and so is Jochen, a student from Germany. Ekman also sings very well, but I wonder if he will have the time. Let's see what we will come up. I really hope that we can form our singing group, if not a choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment