Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Morning Eucharist



Sunrise. I was heading for the conference room for the eucharist service at about half past six in the morning.

I think we had 36 people today. John's reflection was on 1 John 1:5. God is light; in Him there is no darkness. Instead of talking with a moral undertone, John talked about in such light as God, there is no distinction, no shadow or darkness. He didn't focus as is often the case on being good or morally acceptable. Got me thinking. I wish I can elaborate more on this point. But I am unable to do so at the moment.

We are accepting donation for the breakfast after the Eucharist. This is different from what I have been told. So now I know that we are not required to pay; we can make donation now. Interesting how messages change shape when they go from mouth to mouth.

Still thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment