Sunday, October 11, 2009

Putting a hamster in a sermon

Ok, I did that. I put a hamster in my sermon. It was an image of a poor hamster trying to squeeze itself through a needle's eye. My mother had kept two small hamsters years ago. They were very clever. There were two containers in their cage, one for food, the other just there, empty. And what they did with that empty one? It's their toilet!!!! They would go inside the plastic container, turned around a few times, and then...relief!

So, apart from thanking my friends for their help, encouragement, I think I should thank those hamsters as well.

2 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful image (that hamster getting just her whisker through the eye of the needle) and one I'm pretty sure I will borrow someday (giving full attribution of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome to borrow it, and no need to give any attribution, except...to the hamsters, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete